PRIMARY CARE DIVISION
Finding a primary care physician is one of the most important healthcare decisions a person can make. It’s essential for patients to have a trusted provider they can turn to during not only sickness but also health. At Pinnacle Healthcare System, we’re proud to be that provider, combining traditional internal medicine services with preventive care.
When patients have a general medical concern, such as a sore throat or an upper respiratory infection that just won’t go away, our primary care physicians are here to provide prompt, compassionate medical attention.
Our internal medicine services include:
- Annual physicals and well-patient visits
- Flu shots and other immunizations
- Chronic disease management
- Urgent care appointments for acute, non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- Preventive care counseling
- Department of Transportation examinations
In addition, our primary care physicians can also coordinate specialty care with our other medical providers, all of whom work together with the ultimate goal of helping patients achieve their best health.
Innovation and Excellence in Healthcare and Wellness
3700 Washington St.
Suites 104, 401, 500A
Hollywood, FL 33021
2213 N University Dr.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024